Save time! Download client forms and bring them to your first appointment.
COVID-19 pre-screening – no longer required by OHA
Online Intake Form – first session only FILLABLE HIPAA SECURE ONLINE FORM (option for paper form through the link)
Basic Massage Agreement: I understand that the massage/bodywork I receive is provided for the basic purpose of relaxation and relief of muscular tension. If I experience any pain or discomfort during this session, I will immediately inform the practitioner so that the pressure and/or strokes may be adjusted to my level of comfort. I further understand that massage or bodywork should not be construed as a substitute for medical examination, diagnosis, or treatment and that I should see a physician, chiropractor, or other qualified medical specialist for any mental or physical ailment of which I am aware. I understand that massage/bodywork practitioners are not qualified to perform spinal or skeletal adjustments, diagnose, prescribe, or treat any physical or mental illness, and that nothing said in the course of the session given should be construed as such. Because massage/ bodywork should not be performed under certain medical conditions, I affirm that I have stated all my known medical conditions and answered all questions honestly. I agree to keep the practitioner updated as to any changes in my medical profile and understand that there shall be no liability on the practitioner’s part should I fail to do so. I also understand that any illicit or sexually suggestive remarks or advances made by me will result in immediate termination of the session, and I will be liable for payment of the scheduled appointment.
If you are BIPOC or LGBTQIA2S+, we hope you will feel comfortable and will let your therapist know how they can best support you.
We follow strict LMT guidelines. Draping is mandatory and consistently applied and additional COVID protocols are in place including client masks and therapist masks and shields. Boundaries are important and will be enforced. Any client breaking these boundaries, requesting “extras”, or creating an unsafe environment will face session termination with full payment due and where appropriate will be reported to authorities. Now more than ever, safety is key to everyone’s happiness and wellbeing.
- I understand that massage body workers and holistic practitioners are not medical doctors and do not diagnose illness, disease, or any physical or mental disorder. I acknowledge that massage and alternative holistic therapies are not substitutes for medical treatment, and that Permanent Vacation Bodywork, “the company”, recommends I see a primary healthcare provider for that service. I understand that it is my responsibility to communicate with my therapist if I have concerns or questions about my session. I do not have any injuries or conditions that would prevent me from receiving a massage, nor have I been told by a health care provider that I should not receive massages or alternative therapies.
- I understand that massage therapy and body work services are a therapeutic health aid and are non-sexual. I understand my massage therapist reserves the right to end a therapy session in the case of sexual innuendo or advances from the client. I also understand that any illicit or sexually suggestive remarks or advances made by me will result in immediate termination of the massage, and I will be liable for full payment of the scheduled session.
- Any information exchanged during a massage or body work session is confidential and is only used to provide me with the best health care services available. I understand that a massage therapist will ask me questions about my health and physical condition and that I am obligated to answer truthfully and honestly about my health history in full detail.
- I understand that my feedback is essential in my treatment, and that if I experience any unusual discomfort and/or pain during my massage session, it is my responsibility to inform the therapist in order to enable the therapist to adjust the pressure or technique being used.
- The therapist reserves the right to decline, discontinue, or restrict services based on any provided information that may indicate that massage therapy would put my health or the therapist’s health at risk.
- I acknowledge that I am responsible to be on time for my appointments and that the therapist is not under any obligation to extend my therapy session. I also agree that I am responsible to pay for the full time I have booked with the therapist if I am late. I understand that my appointment time is reserved for me only. If I miss an appointment or am unable to give twenty four (24) hours’ notice when I need to change or cancel my appointment, I agree to pay the company in full for the booked appointment time. I further understand that I will be additionally charged $30.00 for any returned checks.
- I understand that massage therapy and body work are for the purposes of stress reduction, relief from muscular tension and spasm, general relaxation and improvement of circulation and energy flow.
- I understand that the practitioner does not prescribe medical treatment of pharmaceuticals, nor does he/she perform any spinal manipulations.
- I understand that service offered today, and in the future, are not a substitute for medical care and that any information provided to me by the therapist is purely for educational purposes and is not diagnostically prescriptive in nature.
- I have stated all of my known medical conditions on the Client Intake form. I have consulted a medical doctor or licensed medical health care practitioner regarding any checked or described conditions.
- I understand that it is solely my responsibility to keep the therapist updated on any changes in my physical health and I further understand that the company and the therapist shall not be liable for any purpose and for any reason whatsoever, should I fail to do the needful as per this paragraph.